I have now completed my artefact, ‘ICT helps students’. I have created this artefact with the intention (of course) with meeting the criteria in the rubric and I have also tried to create a site that could be used by parents who may not be a fan of or totally understand why ICT should be included in every day lessons. Creating this artefact has caused some headaches along the way from working out how to embed a survey to ensuring that my design was reaching its mark. Overall I have enjoyed making it although I have spent a lot of time on it and really have to move onto both week 3 study desk tasks and my other courses. I am also trying to find a good web page that I can place my reference list.